How to Create a Fancy Head Band Costume for Halloween
Oh! It’s Halloween time again, but we’re not here to tell you some creepy stories. We’re here to showcase our creativity when it comes to creating Halloween art crafts. And today I’m going to teach you how to create a fancy head band costume. So let’s start! ☺
What you need
1. Polystyrene skull
2. Black Glitters
3. Purple Glitter (Optional)
5. Spray Glue
6. Glue Gun and Glue stick
7. Artificial Black Rose
8. Black feather
Steps on How to Make
Note:The purple glitter is only intended for the skull which is optional if you would like to have a different shade of colour and not to have an entire shade of black. Besides, purple really complements to the shade of black. It still depends on your taste.
1. Start by spraying the the skull with spray glue. Leave it for a moment or so before sprinkling your black/purple glitters. Once done set it aside for a while and leave it dry.
2. Spray the outside part of the headband with spray glue just like you did for the skull and leave it dry as well.
3. Once they are dry, stick the skull into the headband using a glue gun. I would prefer to place the skull to the left or right of the headband, followed by the artificial black rose at the center and feather on the alter side of the skull.
4. You can put some extra stuff if like artificial worm or spiders if you need more. You can also mix up some glitters if you would like depending on your imagination. ☺
So, there you have it! A very simple way to create fancy headband costume for Halloween.