CRUELTY FREE, ECO-FRIENDLY ART SUPPLIES
Throwing an Independence Day party this year? Make it a memorable celebration by adding beautiful DIY 4th of July crafts and decor to the festivities!
We've included 10 easy-to-make 4th of July art projects to our list including various red, white, and blue crafts and a DIY 4th of July wreath.
Want to start crafting? Check out our list below!
1. DIY 3D Star Garland: Hang this simple but striking red, white and blue star garland in your home
(Source: Hawthorne and Main)
2. 4th of July Parade Wands: Great for kids!
3. DIY 4th of July Pinwheels: Another home run with the kids
(Source: Mom Spark)
4. DIY 4th of July Wreath: Greet guests into your home with this lovely red, white, and blue wreath
(Source: Thriving Home)
5. DIY Star-Shaped Cupcake Toppers: Add these cute toppers to your dessert!
(Source: View From The Fridge)
6. DIY Confetti Poppers: Liven up the party with these red, white, and blue confetti poppers
(Source: Happiness is Homemade)
7. DIY 4th of July Party Straws: Add a little star spangled flair to your refreshments
(Source: Tell Love and Party)
8. Toilet Paper Roll 4th of July Hats: One of the easiest DIY 4th of July art projects on the list!
(Source: Pink Stripey Socks)
9. DIY Mason Jar Candle Holders: These red, white, and blue candle holders are the perfect accent to your home
(Source: Yesterday on Tuesday)
10. 4th of July Balloons: Have fun with paint by working on these festive Independence Day balloons!
(Source: The Crafted Sparrow)
Did you like our list of DIY 4th of July crafts? Let us know in the comments below!
← Previous post
Next post →
Royal & Langnickel