CRUELTY FREE, ECO-FRIENDLY ART SUPPLIES
Nothing says "I love you" like a handmade present. This season of hearts, show your significant other how much they mean to you by going the extra mile and making DIY Valentine's Day gifts for them! We've scoured the web to give you this list of easy-to-make and budget-friendly gifts for your loved one! Have a look at our list below:
1. DIY Valentines Day Ideas for Him: This personalized monogrammed mug.
(Source: Green Wedding Shoes)
2. Surprise your loved one with this thoughtful photo strip album.
(Source: The Sweetest Occasion)
3. Let your boyfriend/ girlfriend know that they ROCK!
(Source: Love + Cupcakes)
4. Send them love notes.
(Source: The House That Lars Built)
5. Carve your way into their hearts with this rustic monogrammed candle.
(Source: Hello Glow)
6. DIY Valentine's Day Gifts for Her: These heart-shaped clay necklaces.
(Source: The Pretty Life Girls)
7. The perfect gift for bookworms.
(Source: Everyday Party Magazine)
8. This earphone cord wrap for your (music) lover.
9. DIY Valentines Day Ideas for Him: Plant seeds of love by giving him this cute little succulent.
(Source: See Kate Sew)
10. Make them smile with these adorable smiley heart balloons.
(Source: A Bubbly Life)
11. Glittery heart-shaped crayons for the creative types.
(Source: Optimistic Mommy)
12. These lovely heart-shaped soaps.
(Source: Martha Stewart)
13. DIY Valentine's Day Gifts for Her: This wire heart ring.
14. Get creative with Valentine’s Jenga!
(Source: Tried & True)
Did you like our list of DIY Valentine's Day Gifts? Let us know in the comments section below!
← Previous post
Next post →