CRUELTY FREE, ECO-FRIENDLY ART SUPPLIES
Looking for activities that will keep your kids entertained this New Year's Eve? We’ve put together an awesome list of fun and colorful New Year's crafts they'll surely enjoy making!
They'll be busy creating their own party hats, noisemakers, faux sparklers and more to usher in 2018!
Check out the tutorials for New Year's Eve crafts for kids below:
1. DIY Spin DrumsAll you'll need is some craft spin drums, paint, stickers, and glitter glue to create these fun and unique noisemakers.
(Source: No Time For Flash Cards)
2. New Year's Eve Party PoppersUse toilet paper tubes and crepe paper to make these colorful party poppers!
(Source: Honestly Yum)
3. DIY Party HatsVery cute and easy to make New Year's Eve party hats!
(Source: Modern Parents Messy Kids)
4. DIY New Year’s ConfettiSimple yet fun party favors.
5. New Year’s Fireworks PaintingHave your kids get creative with a pipe cleaner to make this beautiful firework painting.
(Source: Fantastic Fun and Learning)
6. DIY Party CrownBecause this holiday is all about the glitz and sparkle!
(Source: Kelli Murray)
7. DIY Sparkly Pom Pom WreathMore sparkles for the kids!
(Source: Hello, Wonderful)
8. Craft Paper Party HornsTeach your kids how to make their own party horns with some craft paper, tape, and tinsel.
(Source: A Little Pinch of Perfect)
9. Faux SparklersVery fun and easy-to-make!
(Source: Kids Craft Room)
10. DIY Noise MakerHelp ring in the new year with these DIY noise makers.
(Source: I Heart Naptime)
Like our list of New Year's Eve crafts for kids? Let us know in the comments below!
← Previous post
Next post →