Fun with Paints: 8 Enjoyable Painting Projects for Kids
There are a lot of studies that show how important art is in fostering children's learning and development. Creating art helps increase their brain activity, builds confidence, improves motor skills, and even helps develop their problem-solving skills.
If you want to nurture creativity in your kids, gather your art supplies and start setting a daily schedule solely dedicated for making art! If you don't know what to make, you can try out these 8 easy painting tutorials from some of the most talented craft bloggers online. From finger painting ideas to watercolor art projects, these fun painting projects for kids will surely encourage your child to make art - check them all out below!
1. Paint seashells with a beautiful array of colors
(Source: Meri Cherry)
2. Inspire creativity with this mosaic art
(Source: Hello Bee)
3. Interesting watercolor art project that makes use of salt and glue
(Source: Hello, Wonderful)
4. A fun painted rock idea
(Source: Adventure In A Box)
5. Pour on the paint to produce these colorful painted flower pots
(Source: By Stephanie Lynn)
6. Use paint and bubbles to create this fun project for kids
(Source: A Little Pinch of Perfect)
7. This flower poppy painting is a very easy finger painting idea for kids
(Source: Crafty Morning)
8. Make art with nature
(Source: Simple Fun for Kids)
Did you like our list of painting projects for kids? Let us know in the comments below!