8 Fun and Simple Paper Craft Ideas
We love making paper craft projects here at Craftamo as there's simply so much you can do with this art supply staple. From making kid's crafts to constructing usable everyday items, this material can really go a long way!
Want to start a project of your own, but don't know what to make? Not to worry - we're sharing eight fun and simple paper craft ideas from some of our favorite blogs! Check them all out below:
1. DIY Polka Dot Nursery Mobile: A great project for people with babies on the way!
2. DIY Heart Page Marker: Fold away to make this simple paper craft project
3. Tissue Paper Poppies: Decorate your home with beautiful handmade tissue paper crafts
(Source: Lia Griffith)
4. DIY Origami Envelopes: Make your own customized stationary envelopes
(Source: The Yuppie Lifestyle)
5. DIY Tissue Paper Artwork: Can you believe this minimalist artwork is made from tissue paper?
(Source: Design Sponge)
6. DIY Paper Lanterns: Light up your home with this amazing paper craft project
(Source: Mottes Blog)
7. DIY Paper Fruit Fans: Fun and simple paper craft project you can make with the kids!
(Source: The Idea Room)
8. Handmade Paper Basket: Get weaving!
(Source: South by North)
Did you like our list of paper craft ideas? Let us know what you think in the comments below!